Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the Beginning. . .

Greetings and welcome to my first blog post.


I have been teaching Yoga since 2000 and exploring Somatics (an experiential learning process of the body-mind complex) and Energy Healing since 2002. Over the years I have blended all of my healing arts studies in my private practice helping people heal physical ailments as well as emotional diseases.


What I have learned through my years of study, practice, and personal self growth is that the healing process is extremely unique and at the same time universal. There are certain things that all humans need, however, the process in which we gain these things is very different. When certain needs are not met, we become misaligned, developing unconscious strategies to cope. Our body becomes stressed and our mind cluttered with ways in which it attempts to make us feel whole. Health lacks overall and life becomes a struggle. But it doesn’t have to be this way.


I’m currently writing several books on yoga, wellness, and healing and would like to develop a conversation around the concepts in the books and a community to explore new ideas.


Thank you for taking the time to read. I can’t wait to hear from you!


Shine bright!

Amy, www.amypatee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment